besina: Cute ball of blue fluff with eyes (Default)
[personal profile] besina
 Just logged out of Tumblr for the Dec 17 protest. Not sure how much good it'll do, but at least I'm showing solidarity with our artists and support for anti-discrimination efforts.

Date: 2018-12-17 01:53 pm (UTC)
sarahthecoat: which I made (Default)
From: [personal profile] sarahthecoat
A good day to catch up on fic and look people up on dw!

Date: 2018-12-17 03:58 pm (UTC)
patelyne: (Default)
From: [personal profile] patelyne
I’m hoping they take notice, but I’m kind of cynical since they can’t even be bothered to notice bots and nazis running rampant. I’m off there today too though- protest can’t hurt, might help and all that.

Profile

besina: Cute ball of blue fluff with eyes (Default)
besina

December 2018

S M T W T F S
      1
2345 678
9101112131415
16 171819 202122
23242526272829
3031     

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 26th, 2026 12:41 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios